• Encourage OU pride, community involvement, and campus unity.
• Develop a solution to alleviate
• Create a more exceptional learning atmosphere through facility improvement.
• Establish additional resources for
students and foster strong
• Implement an environmental manager to oversee campus sustainability efforts.
• Cultivate environmental awareness and develop sustainability programs.
While Oakland University is experiencing exciting growth in enrollment, campus improvements, and academic strides, the Meinberg-Iwanski Campaign sees great potential in captivating the student body to go forth in leaving a legacy during the IM term. The Meinberg-Iwanski Campaign promises to keep the student body as top priority when making decisions in Student Congress.
The Meinberg-Iwanski Campaign understands there are numerous efforts that can be taken to benefit Oakland University and its student body. In an effort to create the most change and accomplish extremely important issues at Oakland, we are focusing on three main umbrella topics filtering into several specific initiatives. We encourage you to learn more about each initiative in detail by clicking on the categories above.